is very popular among Indian students. Mauritius is an emerging destination for quality Medical Studies (MBBS) in Indian Ocean. Mauritius is a second home for India students because the culture, language, food and lifestyle is almost like India. One doesn’t feel away from home in Mauritius.
- SSR Medical College
- Anna Medical College and Research Centre, Mauritius
Why study MBBS in Mauritius
- Medical Council of India (MCI) guided syllabus
- Infrastructure accredited by TEC, UTM
- Established teaching hospital, clinical training at FLACQ, a distinctive hospital of Government of Mauritius
- Indian faculty with decades of teaching experience
- Small batches to enable better teaching and learning
- Hindi and English Speaking region
- Indian culture and pollution free climate
- No Donation. Year wise payment of tuition fee and hostel expenses
- Very high quality of medical education
- Very Economical in comparison to India
Medicine studies MBBS in Mauritius is listed with by following international agencies:
- W.H.O: World Health Organization
- FAIMER: Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research
- SAQA: South African Qualification Authority
- M.C.I: Medical Council INDIA
- T.E.C: Tertiary Education Commission, Mauritius
- IMED: International Medical Education Directory
- ECFMG: Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates
- GAME: Global Alliance for Medical Education
- USMLE: United States Medical Licensing Examination
- LMCC: Licentiate of the Medical College of Canada
The duration of the MBBS course is 5years divided into 10 semesters of 6 months.
MBBS: 5 Years + Internship : 10 Semesters of 6 months each.
Phase I (I to III Semesters)
Phase II (IV to VI Semesters)
Phase III (VII to X Semesters)
Eligibility for Indian Students:
CBSE/ICSE/State Board Students: Aggregate 60% marks at class 12 in Physics, Chemistry , Biology and/or English.
For more details